The Black Pearl Oyster is a delicious hybrid of two oyster varieties. The stem is thick and meaty with the taste and texture of a king oyster, while the cap is dark brown with rich flavour.
About Mushaboom Mushrooms by Kendal Hills Farm
Kendal Hills Farm grows & forages its own mushrooms, under natural conditions. The varieties change with the seasons.
We also source mushrooms from:
- King Oyster (certified organic) from EnviroMushrooms in Burlington, Ontario
- Shiitake (certified organic) from Weth Mushrooms in Goderich, Ontario
- Maitake (certified organic) from Weth Mushrooms in Goderich, Ontario
- wild mushrooms from Mikuni Wild Harvest in British Columbia
- wild mushrooms from local foragers