The Umami Tsunami! Get ready for a wave of savoury flavour! Watch it give the old "one-two", with its delicious, meaty texture, followed quickly by its full-bodied, smoky taste. It's so hearty and robust, it can really take a lot of heat. It's no wonder the Shiitake is such a winner!
About Mushaboom Mushrooms by Kendal Hills Farm
Kendal Hills Farm grows & forages its own mushrooms, under natural conditions. The varieties change with the seasons.
We also source mushrooms from:
- King Oyster (certified organic) from EnviroMushrooms in Burlington, Ontario
- Shiitake (certified organic) from Weth Mushrooms in Goderich, Ontario
- Maitake (certified organic) from Weth Mushrooms in Goderich, Ontario
- wild mushrooms from Mikuni Wild Harvest in British Columbia
- wild mushrooms from local foragers